Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been a long time...

I haven't written on my blog in a long time. I like updating with pictures so I use my facebook and myspace all the time but forget to post any blogs. There is nothing new in my life besides the fact that I'm in my last semester and I'm student teaching now! I graduate in April from BYU and will move back to Oregon to teach. I can't wait!!
The best news I have to update is my niece Wrigley! She is so adorable! She is so fun, interactive and smart! It makes me SO SAD that she is in Chicago but I love everytime I get to see her!! My sister-in-law Kasia wrote in her blog that I have become Wrigley's personal photographer, which I am realizing is true. I love pictures; I take A TON of pictures. Wrigley is SO CUTE I can't help but take pictures of her. I love being an aunt and am so grateful to have a beautiful niece! I've added some of my favorite pictures from the past few months.







No comments: