Saturday, January 10, 2009

ChRiStMaS TiMe

I love Christmas! I love being home and spending time with my family! This year we had a huge Arctic Blast hit the Northwest and we saw the most snow in Oregon since 1968! Jared and Kasia came from Chicago and almost didn't get in. Luckily my parents are amazing and drove up to Seattle to pick them up. Since the roads and weather were so bad it took them all day Saturday. Once everyone was home we had THE BEST TIME! My family is pretty much amazing. We got snowed in for a few days and it just made things that much more fun! We played games, watched movies and most importantly played with Wrigley!! I'm so grateful for my family and the fun we have together! Thank you Jared and Kasia for making the trip!!! We love you guys SO much and love having you here in Oregon!!

Sledding at Conestoga

Family Christmas Picture



Proud Grandparents

Wrigley loves to wave and give high fives






"I love you this much."




No comments: