Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag

I've never been "tagged" to do anything before, so here it goes...

8 favorite shows....
1. Desperate Housewives
2. FRIENDS
3. Prison Break
4. Seinfeld
5. The Starter Wife
6. The Office
7. One Tree Hill
8. The Bachelor

8 things I did yesterday......
1. Taught 5th grade
2. Went to the gym
3. Hated the snow :)
4. Planned lessons
5. Watched Desperate Housewives
6. Cooked really good chicken
7. Contemplated my "To Do" list
8. Read a book for school

8 things to look forward to....
1. Going home Feburary 20th!!!
2. Finishing my Teacher Work Sample
3. Teaching!
4. Healing my legs
5. Sleeping in!
6. Seeing Wrigley!
8. Graduating

8 favorite restaurants....
I don't have any. I really hate eating out.

8 things on my wish list.....
1. Love
2. A nice big house
3. Spending more time with Wrigley
4. Health
5. A tropical vacation
6. All my family living on the street I grew up
7. Weight control
8. End of poverty

No comments: