Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a Girl!

We're having a girl!
We are both super excited to finally know the gender of our baby. It's a lot more fun saying "she" rather than "it" when referring to our baby. It seems a lot more real that I'm pregnant and going to have a baby now that we've had our first sonogram and know the gender of the baby! I can't wait! My little brother Jace surprised us with an "It's a Girl" cake the night we found out! It was super sweet! February 20th is our due date and we're looking forward to filling our house with everything pink...well at least I am.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

YAH! SO Excited for you two!!

Nikki said...

We're so excited for you guys! After Allen told me you guys were having a girl, he turned to me and asked if we could start thinking of girl names yet... he really wants a girl!