Monday, April 7, 2014

Too Overwhelmed to do Anything...

Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed with all the things you need to do that you end up doing nothing? Sometimes when Kensley goes down for a nap I look at my “To Do” list and just zone out. I stare at it for what seems like a half hour just thinking about what to do first. Then I get so overwhelmed that I just wonder around my house looking for things to do...even though I already have a list! Then I end up doing nothing or doing the thing I want to do instead of what I need to do. I love the days when I feel motivated and energized. But sometimes when Kensley takes a nap I just want to lay on the couch. I hate feeling lazy and I hate not being productive. But some days I just feel like doing nothing. I don't feel sad or anything I just feel lazy...How do you get yourself out of that?

No comments: