Monday, January 27, 2014

Update

It has been a year and a half since my last blog post. I got onto my blog to update some information and thought I would write another post. I go back and forth in my interest in blogging. I'm not too interested in doing it myself but as I've stated before I like following others so I keep my blog for that purpose. I keep a journal for myself and my daughter so I don't write about very much here. I also like Instagram for updating pictures so I don't post a ton of pictures on the blog either. But I always come back to the blog thinking one day I will have something to say that will be interesting or fun. For now I am just posting to update...
However, if you do happen to follow my blog still, let me know. Leave a comment so I will know that someone is following. Look back and I may have another update sooner rather than later :)

4 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Hey Karli!

I follow your blog! But you don't have to blog for me if you don't want. I have kind of lost my zeal for it, but am trying to find it again. I like following you on instagram and seeing all your adventures! I hope you are doing well, love ya!

Nikki said...

I haven't kept up with blogging much either but I like to read other peoples' blogs. I follow you :) I'm hopefully going to update ours soon. I've been keeping notes and pictures that I need to put together and post. Allen gave me inspiration to keep going; for Christmas he gave me a printed version of my first year blog. As I finish each year it will turn into our family history books!

Unknown said...

Yay for blogging! I haven't been that consistent with blogging either.

I actually have my own journal and a journal for Calvin in a blog version that is private (which makes it easier to share photos and videos along with my words). But since that is private, I forget to do my public blog!

I have a friend who prints off her blog into a bound book at the end of each year--and it's cool to be able to see what their family did for the whole year. It's like a family journal! I like that idea. So I'm going to try to do that at the end of the year.

I miss living near you and seeing you often! Love you Kar!

Spencer and Karli said...

Thanks girls! I was so excited to see comments on this post! I kind of like getting out things that are on my mind on the blog - things that arent private that is :)
Brittney do you do the online blog on blogspot? My friend said she uses a website called livejournal and I wanted to try it out because it takes so long to hand write entries.