Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Maternity Pants

One of my favorite things about being pregnant is maternity pants! I love maternity pants! I am not sure why we don't wear jeans with an elastic waistband all the time. Maternity pants are super comfortable and thanks to Motherhood Maternity and Target they are also fashionable.
During the first part of my pregnancy I bought a belly band so I could still wear my regular pants as my belly grew. A few months into my pregnancy my mom bought me two pairs of super comfortable and cute jeans from Motherhood Maternity. Just yesterday I finally bought a pair of black maternity work pants - my regular black work pants were too small in the waist to even wear with the belly band. Today is my first day with my maternity work pants and they feel fantastic! It feels like I'm wearing pajama bottoms! I have already told Spencer I plan on wearing maternity pants even when I'm not pregnant :) These things are fantastic!

2 comments:

Lola + Ryan said...

You sound exactly like me when I first got mine. I could have written this blog post word for word. Enjoy! :-)

Nikki said...

If you're anything like me, you will only wear pajama pants after you have the baby so there's no need to wear the maternity pants! I'm almost always just hanging out at home with the baby, so why change out of pajamas?!