Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Heather-man




I was thinking about the post below and thinking I need to pay a tribute to Heather. She is like a sister to me. We have known eachother since we were 8 years old. We have been best friends since 14. Heather and I have been through everything together! She is part of our family and basically lived with us during her parents divorce and her mom leaving. Everytime we are together it's inside jokes, reminiscing, and being ourselves:

New Mexico, Chinese neighbors, "I'm cheating and she's winning", "You say you come outside for fresh air and you come outside to smoke, haha", microwave smores, Grease, lifeguarding, Humptulips, dating my cousin, Buddy Holly, "I didn't look, I didn't look", 'walks', 14 year old boyfriends, softball, San Diego, JR, the women song, 21-0, fourplay, Mr. Morgan...the list goes ON and ON

We went through a "seperation", if you will, through later years of high school but have always been able to get back together and be just like sisters. She knows me better than most people, I can tell her anything and she is always there for me! I know that we were meant to be friends to help get eachother through life. The past few months since she got home from her mission we have been closer than ever and I can't tell her enough how much I love and appreciate her! Heather thank you for always being like a sister to me

No comments: